Middle East CFO & Finance Leaders’ Virtual Confex is the most insightful knowledge driven platform to enable CFOs and Finance leaders to gain insights on the right strategies, methodologies, services, solutions and know how to enable the transformation of the organizations into the future. The virtual event will host by private invitation 100 of the most influential CFOs & Financial leaders. The pandemic has asked some tough questions to our CFO’s and Finance Leaders. Being a futureproof CFO and Finance leader not only requires the ability to deliver today’s results but also plan scenarios during uncertainties like the one we are all witnessing. It requires the leaders to have tomorrow’s reinvention, strategy and operations, new perspectives, innovation all coming to play together.
Gulf Standard Time (GMT+4)
Future of the Digital CFO
● Emerging tech in the finance function and how will it shape the future of Finance
● Key challenges to driving real time financial data flow through automation
● How real time financial data flow can enhance finance analytics and meet the challenge of forecasting and planning in a COVID world
● Going beyond ERP and Traditional analytics - Why integrating finance vertically and horizontally with core operations (strategy, Supply chain, procurement and operations) matters; what the Digital CFO needs to know
Delivering automated Group consolidation, reporting and financial disclosure in the digital world
Digital Finance is touching every element of financial processes from customer engagement, to procurement, to treasury and to performance management and analytics. It is also changing the effort and complexity of core and complex reporting processes such as financial consolidation, with automation and digital influences reaching right across the financial data supply chain from transaction recording to externally published results. David will talk about how digital finance is impacting the consolidation process and Amgad Moustafa from Integrated Diagnostic Holdings in Cairo will describe how their project has delivered a highly automated financial consolidation process and dramatically reduced manual effort by deploying the Darwin IFRS application on SAP.
Agile analytics and planning in a week
● Agile analytics and visualisation in SAP Analytics Cloud
● Adding value to the planning process using SAP Analytics Cloud
● Customer story demo: driver-based strategic planning in SAC
● How did your planning process cope with Covid pandemic
● Starting the Digital transformation journey in the finance function – experiences challenges and opportunities
● Moving from Traditional finance operating models to a Digital model and what it means for your finance skills and culture
VENDOR ATTENDEES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND AS DELEGATES
Right content is delivered to you through industry and topic focused sessions.
Private One to one meeting with speakers, sponsors and exhibitors to discuss your needs and challenges.
Interactive Panel Sessions to keep you engaged in discussions with your industry peers and experts.
Impactful Networking to build your peer network and new connections in the attendee lounge.
Insightful keynotes to give you the latest developments specific to your organization and industry needs.
Access On-Demand presentations and the keynote presentations after the event, re-visit and learn.
Achieve measurable results.
Most Influential virtual events platform in Middle East for Enterprise Transformation.
Immerse yourself in learning from the comfort of your office or home.
Grow your network by connecting with other industry executives.
Connect with innovators by having one to one private meeting to solve your most pressing concerns.
Access On Demand post event presentations, panels and keynotes to refresh and gain value from the events.
Gain knowledge and recognition in the industry and amongst your peers.
Managing Director EMEA, Column5 Consulting and Principal Advisor on Digital Enterprise Performance Management, MDSap Tech Group
General Manager – Middle East North, MDSap
Executive Director Finance, IT Sunbulah Group
Finance Director – IT, ERP, A Major Oil & Gas Group
Deputy CFO, Major Saudi Bank
Group SAP Head Integrated Diagnostics Holdings
Certified functional & technical SAP BPC professional, MDSap
Head of Global SAC Centre of Excellence, Column5
Senior Director – Data & Digital, Protiviti Middle East